My name is Fadela Hilali and I’m a Life Coach, Speaker and Amazon best-selling author of STUFFED: how to feel so good about yourself you won’t have room for cake. I grew up in sunny Morocco until I left to study in Charleston, South Carolina shortly after graduating from high school. After living in the US for 4 years, I moved to Barcelona for a couple of years before settling in London.
I have always had a strong desire to help people, which later manifested itself as an insatiable appetite to understand human behaviour, starting with my own. That’s right, for the longest time I lived in the land of “When I’m perfect”. It sounded something like this:
- "When I lose weight, I'll find true love"
- "When I get promoted, I'll start relaxing"
- "When I make more money, I'll feel successful"
- Or if we were to sum it up "When I'm perfect, I'll be happy"
Those perfectionism-riddled days are thankfully over but it took a lot of work to learn to trust myself and finally FEEL good. If you ask my friends what I’m like today, they’ll probably tell you I’m energetic, positive and fun-loving. Whether in my personal or professional life, feeling good and being lighthearted is central to everything I do, and this is what, as your coach, I will share with you! Because when we feel good, we do good.
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Time Line Therapy®™ Practitioner
- Certified Hypnotherapy Practitioner
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Master in International Relations (Institut Barcelona D’Estudis Internacionals)
- BS in Economics and BA in Spanish (College of Charleston)
- Master in Conflict, Security and Development (King’s College London)