Who is life coaching for
People choose to get a Life Coach for a variety of reasons but here are some of the most frequent ones I come across:
- I feel like I know what I should be doing but still find myself unable to do it, how do I break this pattern?
- I wish I had a better relationship with myself…and people around me. Can life coaching help?
- I don’t know what steps I should take to feel better in my personal and/or professional life. How can I break this cycle?
- I struggle with my weight and body image no matter how hard I try. How can I lose weight and feel good at the same time?
If any of these situations and/or questions resonate with you, you are in the right place!
It Starts with you
Empowered people feel their best. Because when they feel good, they do good.
That’s what my coaching is all about. My approach tackles the beliefs, emotional patterns and habits that get in the way of one’s happiness. My coaching is both deep and lighthearted but don’t take my word for it, check out my clients’s testimonials.
How it works
Before committing to anything, we will arrange for a free Coaching call that will allow us to determine whether we are a good fit.
My coaching proposition is tailored to the needs of my clients. There are currently 3 ways of working with me:
- 3 months of Life Coaching: sessions are conducted via Skype or over the phone
- 6 months of Life Coaching: sessions are conducted via Skype or over the phone
- 1-2 days total immersion coaching: work on your life and/or business in London, UK
Areas of Coaching
- Anxiety reduction
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Eating
- Work/life Balance
- Body image